We’re excited to announce that Taylor Poth has been named our new General Manager at Elite Sports Club-North Shore! Join us in welcoming Taylor to the Elite community. Get to know more about Taylor’s background in the fitness industry in this staff highlight.
Get to Know Taylor Poth
- What position(s) do you currently hold at Elite and any you have held in the past?
I’m the new General Manager of Elite-North Shore.
- How long have you been working in the health/fitness/tennis industry and how long have you worked at Elite?
I have 5+ years in the recreation industry and started at Elite in August 2020.
- What made you want to start working in this industry and/or for Elite?
I have a strong passion for sports, exercise, and health.
- What is your favorite part about your job?
I love working with people that are passionate about their jobs and love for Elite. I love connecting with members and understanding what they love about the club, whether it’s fitness, group ex, childcare, tennis, etc.
- What activities do you participate in at the club or outside of the club that are health/fitness/tennis related?
Lifting weights, playing golf, and generally being an active individual.
- What has been your biggest personal struggle with health/fitness/tennis?
The current pandemic has definitely created a struggle to maintain the level of consistency I previously had.
- What has been your biggest personal accomplishment with health/fitness/tennis?
Joining the Elite community as North Shore’s general manager! I’m excited to make connections with the members and staff, and find common interests with regards to health and fitness.
- What advice do you give people who are coming to the club for the first time?
Ask questions! Any question is a good question and we want you to be comfortable and enjoy your experience. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you with whatever you need.
- What advice do you give people who are struggling to make health/fitness/tennis a priority or are getting bored/burned out?
Try something new and step out of your comfort zone. You might like the results.
- What personal advice do you give someone who is looking to get to a healthier point in their life in general?
You can do it! Don’t let anything get in your way of achieving your personal fitness goals.
We love to tell stories about our staff and our members. If you have a story to share, tell us all about it and we’ll share it on our blog!Share Your Story!