There are many options when it comes to choosing a gym, fitness center, or health club. Location, price, and amenities are all things to consider. If you’re in the market for a new gym membership, here are just some of the many reasons why you should choose Elite Sports Clubs.
A Gym Near Me
One of the biggest considerations when choosing your gym or health club is proximity to your home or place of work. Elite Sports Clubs has 5 convenient locations throughout the Greater Milwaukee area. Not only did we want our facilities to be suitable for all of our services, we wanted them to be located in areas that are convenient for as many people as possible, serving the Mequon, River Hills, Glendale, Whitefish Bay, Brookfield, and Waukesha communities.
We try to accommodate as many of our members’ needs as possible at each location. Many of our services are offered at all 5 Elite locations, while some of the facilities have unique offerings. For example, one of our more popular spaces is called The Quad, a huge multi-purpose sporting and active play complex, which is located at our River Glen location. Our West Brookfield location is the only location to offer Platform Tennis, a sport played during the fall and winter months. Our Mequon, River Glen, and Brookfield locations feature indoor and outdoor saltwater pools for your family’s recreational, lesson, and exercise needs. To see what each Elite Sports Club has to offer, we’d encourage you to stop by for a tour and see them for yourself!
Another reason for choosing a gym are the benefits that are included with your membership. At Elite Sports Clubs, your membership is loaded with awesome benefits and access to great amenities. We want you to get the most out of your membership so we’ve highlighted some things that you can take advantage of.
Some of the great gym benefits you can enjoy are:
- Unlimited Group Fitness Classes
- Attend any of our over 300 weekly group exercise classes, which include classes like Les Mills BodyPump, numerous yoga practices, and spin classes just to name a few.
- Free Childcare
- We know that childcare is crucial to accomplishing your health goals because you need time to focus on yourself. That’s why we offer free childcare while you’re on the premises. We also have a paid drop-off service for when you want to go run errands.
- Access to 10 Indoor and Outdoor Saltwater Pools for Children and Adults
- Swimming is an option all year long with our indoor and outdoor saltwater pools. The saltwater filtration system is less harsh on your hair and skin than a traditional chemically-treated pool.
- Free Tennis Court Rental in Summer
- From June through August, all tennis court rental is free!
- Free Workshops
- We have year-round free educational workshops to help you stay on top of your fitness and health goals. Topics range from nutrition to getting the most out of your workouts.
- Concierge Service
- If you want a fun night out or need to entertain a large group but don’t know what to do, consult our complimentary concierge service called Elite Seats! We’re your connection to great seats at fantastic shows around Milwaukee.
- Free Wifi
- Need a place to work remotely? All our facilities have complimentary Wifi.
- And more!
Additional offerings include:
- Tennis Lessons
- We have the most renowned tennis program in the state of Wisconsin with an experienced staff of tennis pros. We offer group and private tennis lessons for adults and junior players. Many of our youth tennis players have gone on to compete on the state and national levels.
- Personal Training
- Start with a fitness consultation and we’ll pair you with a personal trainer that matches your personality and fitness goals. We offer private, semi-private, and small group training at all 5 clubs. Train with your friends to save money and hold each other accountable or go it alone and get personalized attention to get on the fast track for success.
- Member-Only Swimming Lessons
- Private and group swim lessons are offered exclusively to our members so we can keep our class sizes smaller, granting more individualized attention and more practice time per class. We follow the American Red Cross curriculum, the gold standard in swimming safety.
- Nutrition Coaching
- Meet with a nutrition coach or our on-staff Registered Dietitian to improve your eating habits. They offer a number of services including, but not limited to, counseling, food intake tracking, accountability, general education, and meal planning.
- Organized Sports Leagues
- We host many basketball and volleyball leagues and offer designated times for pick-up games throughout the week.
- Beverage Service
- Get a refreshing smoothie or shake from one of our cafes. For those 21+, all clubs offer alcoholic beverages as well.
- Tennis Court Rental
- Play tennis all year-round on our temperature-controlled indoor courts for a nominal fee.
- Exclusive Member Social Events
- We frequently host seasonal social events like adult tennis socials, fitness raves, and pool parties. Food and drink are often included.
- Space Rental
- You can rent just about any space in the clubs for your private events. We’ll take care of organizing, setup, and takedown/cleanup for events like birthday parties, reunions, and corporate events. Just tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. Some examples of popular rental areas include: outdoor pools, The Quad at River Glen, conference rooms, and tennis lobby.
- Youth Programs
- While we cater to all age groups, Elite Sports Clubs is a family friendly club. Our extensive youth programs encourage young kids to get active with their peers or get in touch with their artistic side. We hold camps all summer long so kids can stay active when they’re off of school. Through our partnerships with Kennedy Dance Company and Mozart’s Gym, we are able to provide programs for music and dance as well.
- And so much more!
The community at Elite Sports Clubs is really one of a kind. With our close ties to the local communities, it’s easy to run into familiar faces here. Unexpected business networking happens all the time. You just never know who you’ll meet next!
If you’re new to the club or the area, there are plenty of opportunities to make friends. Regularly attend a group exercise class, attend a social event, or join one of our weekly Sheepshead or Mahjong groups. Everyone is very welcoming here!
We have different membership options ranging from $66-199 per month depending on how many people are on the membership and which clubs you intend on utilizing.
Elite Sports Clubs is Where You Belong! Schedule a tour today to see our incredible facilities and follow us on social media to take advantage of our trial offers.