Elite Sports Clubs is proud to announce that Tony Bieri has been named General Manager of Elite Sports Clubs-Brookfield. Tony has been with us for over 20 years, and plays a vital role in the daily operations of the club. On top of that, he teaches several exercise classes. You probably have seen him around, but you can learn more about Tony Bieri here!
Meet Tony Bieri
- What position(s) do you currently hold at Elite and any you have held in the past?
I am the General Manager of Elite Sports Club-Brookfield. I also teach some group exercise classes.
- How long have you been working in the health/fitness/tennis industry and how long have you worked at Elite?
I have been in the industry for over 24 years, all with Elite Sports Clubs.
- What made you want to start working in this industry and/or for Elite?
I wanted to find a career where I could remain active, and help people be active.
- What is your favorite part about your job?
Everyday there is a different challenge, and every day I get to meet new people. I love connecting with our members to see how we can improve their experiences every time they come to the club.
- What activities do you participate in at the club or outside of the club that are health/fitness/tennis related?
I love to do indoor cycling (spin class), TRX, and Kettlebell training in the club, and hiking, biking, and spending time with my family outside the club.
- What has been your biggest personal struggle with health/fitness/tennis?
My biggest struggle is trying to reach certain fitness goals when time is so limited.
- What has been your biggest personal accomplishment with health/fitness/tennis?
I have completed a few 100-mile bike rides through Death Valley, and I have competed in a number of other local rides.
- What advice do you give people who are coming to the club for the first time?
Try many different things, because there is so much offered. Once you find what you like, you can create a plan and stick to it!!! Elite has very helpful and supportive staff. Depending on what you’re trying to accomplish or what you need out of the club, we’re always here to help.
- What advice do you give people who are struggling to make health/fitness/tennis a priority or are getting bored/burned out?
- What personal advice do you give someone who is looking to get to a healthier point in their life in general?
Have you taken a class with Tony Bieri? Tell us about your experience, or perhaps your own personal health & fitness story!Share Your Story!