Meet Morgan Konz, the newest Elite staff member at River Glen! Morgan is excited to welcome new members to the Elite community and help our existing ones discover new and amazing experiences! Learn more about Morgan Konz and her background in fitness.
Get to Know Morgan Konz
- What position(s) do you currently hold at Elite and any you have held in the past?
I’m a membership services representative at Elite-River Glen.
- How long have you been working in the health/fitness/tennis industry and how long have you worked at Elite?
I’ve been working for 6 months in the industry and I started at Elite in July 2020.
- What made you want to start working in this industry and/or for Elite?
I enjoy being able to help others achieve their goals and find it rewarding when they reach them.
- What is your favorite part about your job?
Being able to connect and help others within the club.
- What activities do you participate in at the club or outside of the club that are health/fitness/tennis related?
I participate in numerous workout classes such as yoga, spin, and also walk my dog in my free time.
- What has been your biggest personal struggle with health/fitness/tennis?
My biggest struggle in my fitness has been not knowing how to use weights and equipment. Luckily, group fitness has taught me a lot and this is why I utilize group fitness classes and it also holds me accountable to push myself in the classes.
- What has been your biggest personal accomplishment with health/fitness/tennis?
I would say my biggest accomplishment would be that I have kept up with my fitness after years of not being an athlete anymore and I still strive to better my health.
- What advice do you give people who are coming to the club for the first time?
Stop in and ask any questions! Everyone at the club is super helpful, kind, and knowledgeable and will be willing to help in any possible way!
- What advice do you give people who are struggling to make health/fitness/tennis a priority or are getting bored/burned out?
Personally, when I start getting bored with my fitness routine or I stop seeing results, I change it up! I think taking a group fitness class you would not normally take is a great way to try something new and meet new people!
- What personal advice do you give someone who is looking to get to a healthier point in their life in general?
Coming to the club, meeting new people, and finding what you enjoy to make exercise enjoyable is a great start! Also, asking questions and getting help from our team is a great support system.
We love to tell stories about our staff and our members. If you have a story to share, tell us all about it and we’ll share it on our blog!Share Your Story!