Another successful year of The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge, or TWLC, is in the books. Congrats to all who participated. We’re proud of all the progress everyone made, and we hope you accomplished the goals you set for yourselves. It’s called a challenge for a reason, so all your hard work and dedication paid off. Here are this year’s results from The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge.
Photos from The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge 2020 Finale Party:
Some info about The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge overall:
- We had a total of 440 participants in the challenge.
- As a group, you lost a total of 1,633.7 pounds between all the clubs!
- You also earned over 329,384 activity points between all of you!
- We had 27 trainers, 1 registered dietitian, 2 nutritionists, 10+ tennis pros, a whole bunch of awesome group exercise instructors and other Elite staff coaching and supporting all of you through this, and we’d like to thank them for all their efforts as well.
We felt last year’s implementation of the new tiered prize format was a success so we continued to use it again this year. The tiers are based on bodyweight lost and activity points earned, both for individuals and teams. The more points/weight lost, the higher tier you were qualified to be in and a winner was randomly selected from each pool. The prizes for each tier were greater for the higher tiers.
- Activity Points Tier 1 Individuals – 74 people were eligible
- Activity Points Tier 2 Individuals – 54 people were eligible
- Activity Points Tier 3 Individuals – 39 people were eligible
- Weight Loss Tier 1 Individuals – 47 people were eligible
- Weight Loss Tier 2 Individuals – 30 people were eligible
- Weight Loss Tier 3 Individuals – 13 people were eligible
- Activity Points Teams – 9 teams were eligible
- Weight Loss Teams – 3 teams were eligible
Here are the lists of all the qualifiers for each category:
- Activity Points Individual Qualifiers
- Weight Loss Individual Qualifiers
- Activity Points Team Qualifiers
- Weight Loss Team Qualifiers
- Jennifer Wimmer (River Glen) – Weight Loss Individual Tier 3 ($300)
- Bob Tatterson (Mequon) – Weight Loss Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Scott Godden (Mequon) – Weight Loss Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Odile Bengana (North Shore) – Weight Loss Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Jeff Johnson (River Glen) – Weight Loss Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Brooke Bartz (West Brookfield) – Weight Loss Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Ariba Khan (Mequon) – Activity Points Individual Tier 3 ($300)
- Kamal Irani (Mequon) – Activity Points Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Becky Schaefer Wudy (Mequon) – Activity Points Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Anna Suhr (Mequon) – Activity Points Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Karen Holmes (River Glen) – Activity Points Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Jeff Cartwright (Brookfield) – Activity Points Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Team “TBD” (Mequon) consisting of Karen & Kevin Eggert, and John & Stephanie Rohde – Weight Loss Team ($1500)
- Queen Bees Stay Healthy 2 (River Glen) consisting of Maria Connemara, Essie Herron, Cathy Walker, and Lois Wilson – Activity Points Team ($1500)
Keep the Momentum Going!
Take our People’s Choice poll on the most creative team name.
Once again, we can’t stress enough how amazing you all are! Just by participating in the program and deciding to go for it makes you a winner. But don’t let your momentum stop now that the program has ended. Consider joining small group training or trying the HealthyCare 90-Day Wellness Program. Thanks for joining us for the TWLC Finale Party and we hope you join us again for next year’s challenge!
Did you participate in The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge? We’d love to hear your story! Share with us how you lost the weight and how you plan on keeping it off. What was the most difficult part of the challenge? What kept you going and motivated through the six weeks? You’re an inspiration to us all and we’d love to know how you did it!Share Your Story!