Perfect this time a year with turkey leftovers! Here you will have a more creative sandwich with just a little different twist!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2-(6) inch pre-baked Italian bread shells; or can use English muffins
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry orange sauce
- 1⁄2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey breast meat, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheets.
- Spread bread shells with cranberry-orange sauce.
- Arrange turkey strips over sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Total calories: 350 per serving; Protein: 21 g; Carbohydrates: 32 g; Fat: 9 g (Calories slightly lower if using the English muffins.)Get more recipes, follow us on Pinterest!