This light and easy pie recipe is a great end of summer, or all year round, dessert that everyone will enjoy. Few calories and lots of fruit makes this easily-prepared pie a big hit at family gatherings.
Berry Pie Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 small package of vanilla pudding mix (sugar-free, cook and serve)
- 2 cups water
- 1 small package strawberry Jello mix (sugar-free, fat free)
- 3 cups fresh strawberries (rinsed, sliced)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (rinsed)
- 1 pre-made pie shell in pie tin (or make your own!)
- In a medium saucepan stir together water and pudding mix. Heat to a boil. Remove from heat and immediately add jello.
- Stir until dissolved. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- Place strawberries in pie crust. Pour cooled pudding mixture over strawberries.
- Carefully place blueberries over the top.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with whipped topping, if desired. Enjoy!
Entire Pie: 300 calories, 4g fat, 688mg sodium,16g fiber, and 60g carbohydratesGet more recipes, follow us on Pinterest!
By Rita Larsen, RD, CD; Elite Sports Clubs Nutrition Educator & Diet Counselor