Relax as our certified therapists relieve your aches and stress. Elite massage will revitalize your entire body. In an age of increased longevity, care of the body with adequate exercise and nutrition can improve the quality of life. Massage therapy can play an important role in attaining a high level of wellness.
- Relieves pain
- Increases flexibility
- Promotes circulation
- Reduces stress
- Relieves mental & physical fatigue as it energizes the body
- Improves overall sense of well-being, and athletic performance
- 24-hour advance reservations are recommended
- 24-hour cancellation notification is mandatory
- Late cancels and no-shows will be billed
- Being freshly showered is appreciated by the therapist
- For those of you who care to indulge beforehand: a hot whirlpool or bath will allow the body to relax at a deeper level
- Please remove all jewelry
- Clients are asked to disrobe to their level of comfort and slip under the covers provided
- The massage therapist will knock and request verbal approval upon entering the massage room
- Clients are draped securely and only specific parts of the body that the therapist is massaging are uncovered
When selecting a Massage Therapist it is best to examine the person’s credentials. In general a certified Massage Therapist must have completed 600 hours of Massage training at an accredited Massage School. Ask about experience and if the therapist has at least one specialty such as reflexology, orthobionomy, or Swedish massage. Also ask other clients about their results and for recommendations.
Massage services are offered at all Elite Sports Clubs. Massage therapy appointments can be made through the front desk and are offered at very reasonable rates with Elite’s own certified and experienced massage therapists. Come take a tour of any of our 5 Milwaukee-area Elite Sports Clubs locations today!