Looking for a summer camp in Mequon, Brookfield, or Glendale areas to keep your kids active and engaged this summer? Elite’s summer camp is one of the best in the Milwaukee area. But don’t take our word for it. Here are some testimonials from the parents that have enrolled their children in our summer camp program.
Summer Camp Testimonials
At Elite’s summer camp, your children will make new friends, learn new skills, express their creativity, and have endless amounts of fun. With a wide variety of lessons, activities, games, and more, your child will have a summer they’ll never forget! We polled parents of our SCAMPers to find out about their past summer camp experiences. This is what they had to say…
- “My kids had fun and I like knowing they were being active” – Paul J.
- “She loved going to SCAMP everyday and was sad when the summer was over.” – Becky L.
- “My kids were happy, healthy, and made friends. Loved their counselors!” – Sarah H.
- “My child had lots of fun and really enjoyed Scamp!” – Kelly C.
- “The location and sports are great. The counselors seemed wonderful.” – Nathan L.
- “My child had an amazing time at SCAMP and is so excited to do more sessions next summer. Thanks so much for all your hard work and commitment!” – Anonymous
- “He loved the field trips and couldn’t get enough of the Quad. We loved how you had trivia and Spanish and other enriching activities besides sports.” – Jackie R.
- “My child had a blast and was watched well by his counselor! Great counselors and well-thought-out activities/learning throughout summer. He’s already excited for next summer!” – Arianna S.
- “He loved SCAMP. He’ll be a SCIT (SCAMP Counselor In Training) next year and looks forward to it.” – Todd R.
- “Great summer camp, fun activities for the kids, opportunities to interact and use the club. Pool time and swim instruction is really great – one of the components of SCAMP that remains as a really good reason to sign up the kids.” – Jean-Baptiste T.
- “Swimming and tennis alone are worth it, but having great counselors is a big bonus too!” – Anonymous
- “Both my kids have lots of fun at SCAMP. They seem to run into SCAMP friends at soccer, gymnastics, and almost any other summer event. Their counselors were really good with the kids and they had a great time at SCAMP.” – Timothy O.
- “My child had so much fun. Camp counselors can make or break the experience and sounds like you had keepers! Thank you for all your hard work in organizing, patience with the kids, and creativity working through COVID.” – Missy G.
- “My child had an amazing time and it was nice to see her so active and happy. We were very pleased with SCAMP and will definitely be back next year!” – Alanna M.
- “I cannot even believe how much my child loved SCAMP. He was thrilled to go every single day. He’s not easy to please, so what a testament to an awesome program and awesome staff! The young counselors that worked with my child did such an outstanding job. He really felt important. He loved walking in there and seeing his friends! ” – Kim G.
- “The kids love making friends. Also, they like the connection with the counselors. The mix of outdoor and indoor, and structure with free time was great. We are pleased which is why we do it every year. We also appreciate the flexibility and communication from Andrea and the staff. Thank you!” – Ed
- “Our boys still talk about how much fun they had and how many friends they made! Thank you for everything!” – Anonymous
- “She couldn’t wait to come to SCAMP every day. She loved Miss Kara and the other girls.” – Cheryl W.
- “The girls loved scamp, probably their favorite activity of the summer. The staff was great, camp was fun, wonderful job.” – Sarah M.
It’s time for your kids to make their own amazing experiences at SCAMP. Click on the button below to register!Register for SCAMP!