The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge, or TWLC, has just come to another successful conclusion. Thank you to all who participated this year. Congratulations on all your efforts throughout the challenge and to those who accomplished their personal goals. We know many faced challenges along the way, but you put in the hard work necessary and persisted until your fitness goals were met. We’re proud of everyone so give yourselves a huge pat on the back. Here are this year’s results from The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge.
Photos from The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge 2019 Finale Party:
photo credit: Erol Reyal
Some info about The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge overall:
- We had a total of 530 participants in the challenge.
- As a group, you lost a total of 1,193.1 pounds between all the clubs!
- You also earned over 260,460 activity points between all of you!
- We had 37 trainers, 1 registered dietitian, 4 nutritionists, 10+ tennis pros, a whole bunch of awesome group exercise instructors and other Elite staff coaching and supporting all of you through this, and we’d like to thank them for all their efforts as well.
Changes for 2019
We tried something new this year with a slightly different format. We introduced tiers based on bodyweight lost and activity points earned, both for individuals and teams. The more points/weight lost, the higher tier you were qualified to be in and a winner was randomly selected from each pool. The prizes for each tier were greater for the higher tiers.
- Activity Points Tier 1 Individuals – 69 people were eligible
- Activity Points Tier 2 Individuals – 36 people were eligible
- Activity Points Tier 3 Individuals – 19 people were eligible
- Weight Loss Tier 1 Individuals – 40 people were eligible
- Weight Loss Tier 2 Individuals – 41 people were eligible
- Weight Loss Tier 3 Individuals – 15 people were eligible
- Activity Points Teams (changed to 1,000+ points) – 14 teams were eligible
- Weight Loss Teams – 2 teams were eligible
- Annie Andres – Weight Loss Individual Tier 3 ($300)
- Molly Moran Damon – Weight Loss Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Arleen More O’Ferral – Weight Loss Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Lisa Leinfelder – Weight Loss Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Oleg Shklover – Weight Loss Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Terry Sandee – Weight Loss Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Dave Roffers – Activity Points Individual Tier 3 ($300)
- Marcy Keefe – Activity Points Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Meg Goeppinger – Activity Points Individual Tier 2 ($200)
- Deb Doughty – Activity Points Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Pat Bernard – Activity Points Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Jennifer Wimmer – Activity Points Individual Tier 1 ($100)
- Team Jen #2 consisting of Andy & Katy Matola, Neal & Mindy Harmelink, and Bryan Marshall – Weight Loss Team ($1500)
- Hot Tamales consisting of Yovana Banda, Odile Bengana, Jody Herbert, Claudia Tovar, Roxanne Turza, and Jeanette Zevallos-Zelazoski – Activity Points Team ($1500)
Check out our video from our 2019 Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge Finale Party at The Quad:
The Fun Doesn’t End Here!
Take our People’s Choice poll on the most creative team name: eliteclubs.com/twlcpeopleschoice
Great job on all of your accomplishments! However, the road doesn’t end here. Be sure to keep your New Year’s resolutions going all year long. If you need additional support, you can always get help from a personal trainer or join the HealthyCare 90-Day Program. Thanks for joining us for the TWLC Finale Party and we hope you join us again for next year’s challenge!
Did you participate in The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge? We’d love to hear your story! Share with us how you lost the weight and how you plan on keeping it off. What was the most difficult part of the challenge? What kept you going and motivated through the six weeks? You’re an inspiration to us all and we’d love to know how you did it!Share Your Story!