This is a fun and healthy way to incorporate a little patriotism into your dessert for holiday picnics!
- 4 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 dollops prepared whipped topping
- Red, white, and blue star sprinkles
- Gently mix together the watermelon and blueberries.
- Divide among 4 sundae bowls.
- Top each with a dollop of topping and sprinkle with red, white, and blue sprinkles. Serve immediately.
That’s it! Super easy, and the kids will love it. I often make this with our SCAMP summer day camp kids at the club as a fun way to teach them about nutrition, while also enjoying a refreshing summer treat!Get more recipes, follow us on Pinterest!
By Rita Larsen, RD, CD; Elite Sports Clubs Nutrition Educator & Diet Counselor