Thank you for your interest in the Step Tracking Chart! Turn exercise into a game – a fun way to stay active as a family. If you are unable to count your steps, you can also set goals for minutes of exercise or distance walked.
- Write the names of your family members
- Set daily step count goals
- Set a reward for the winner
- Check mark or star for each day the goal was achieved
- The family member with the most check marks/stars wins!
- Repeat and increase goals for progression
If you would like more information on how to be a healthy family, check out the following blog articles: