Change your lifestyle
Change the way you eat and think about food
Get exposed to different types of exercise
This is not a diet but a new way to view food
Group dynamics and feedback
Only $23 per week for small group nutrition and exercise!
$46 per week for non-members, includes a membership
Registration Deadline: May 16, 2018
Health Risk Assessment Testing: May 17 – 30
Start Date: May 30
End Date: August 29
No Class: July 4
Wednesdays, 6 – 8 pm at Elite Sports Club – Brookfield
Limit: 16 participants
Cost: $300 for members, $600 for non-members — includes 90-day individual passport membership
About the Program:
- Exclusive New Program launching at the clubs! Only open to 16 people for launch program period! 50% off normal price for a limited time only! Must register by May 16th to qualify.
- Results-oriented fitness and nutrition education program.
- Comprehensive health risk assessment, which includes blood lipid profile at the beginning and end of the program to capture and certify results
- Personal wellness plan for each participant with the support of a wellness coach
- Two-hour group session each week for 13 weeks with each session, comprised of an hour of nutrition/behavior modification/stress management education followed by an hour of fitness education and exercise
- Participants complete the program with the knowledge, tools, strategies, and confidence to manage their nutrition and fitness going forward.
NOTE: This is a 13-week commitment to get healthier and improve your blood lipid panel numbers (cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.). Only serious participants need apply, requires weekly attendance at Brookfield location for 2-hour seminar and workout.
How to Register:
- Go to genavix.com
- Select “Wisconsin” from the State drop-down menu
- A pop-up window will open, click the blue “register” button
- Follow on-screen prompts to start your profile
- Scott or Sherry at Brookfield location will reply with program code to complete
- For further questions or more information contact Sarah at SarahBrunner@eliteclubs.com
“The greatest benefit I received from the Genavix program was a lifestyle change. I am enjoying feeling better, no more hot flashes and no more headaches. I feel great and want to continue my new way of life.”
– Laura Ryan, Genavix Participant
“What a GREAT program that encompasses three things: the way you SHOULD eat, the group bonding that you get with others on the same journey, and learning a new class every week. I’ve learned so much and do not plan on going back to the way I ate. I feel absolutely wonderful!!! If you put in the effort, you will be rewarded. Thank you!”
-Pam Koehler, Genavix Participant
“I feel like the plan helped me to manage my lifelong appetite issues and have condence on a go forward basis that I can maintain the great habits I have acquired in the program. I highly recommend the program to anyone who has struggled to lose weight and then maintain the loses.”
-Steve Conway, Genavix Participant