Elite Sports Clubs has built a distance learning program to support suburban Milwaukee area families throughout this uncertain and unique school year.
We ask families to commit to a consistent 2-day, 3-day, or 5-day schedule each week. This program will initially run from August 31st through December 11th (divided into three, 5-week sessions) and will continue further, if needed.
The ELITE Distance Learning Program includes:
- Programming Monday-Friday from 8:30am-3:30pm. Which will include recreational enrichment programming, in addition to the requirements of your child’s school learning curriculum.
- ELITE will provide homework support, space for e-learning calls, and help kids overall to succeed in completing and understanding assignments provided by their school teacher. There will be education facilitators to ensure proper support throughout the program.
- ELITE will provide classroom spaces that are safe for each group. We are converting existing club facilities into classroom spaces with tables, chairs, partitions, power, and upgraded wifi support. As we learn what other equipment is needed, such as printers, we will work to provide these as well.
- Parents will provide the necessary technology and details from teachers regarding assignments. Our team will help kids log in, participate, and support any needs throughout classroom calls and meetings.
- Once we understand each child’s daily schedule from their teachers, we will also build in brain breaks, time for social-emotional learning, and recreational activities.
- Parents must provide each child’s lunch daily, and a snack will be provided by ELITE.
- All students & staff must wear masks throughout the entire day.
- Private tutoring may be available for an additional fee upon request, based on overall demand. The subject area(s) in which the tutor focuses will be decided by the parent. We will find a time throughout the week that works for the student’s schedule. Initially, we need to focus on getting cohorts built and then will work to coordinate details for tutoring.
ELITE Distance Learning Program Pricing:
- 2 days per week (Members:$700/5-week session, Non-Members: $780/5-week Session)
- 3 days per week (Members: $1,050/5-week session, Non-Members: $1170/5-week Session)
- 5 days per week (Members: $1750/5-week Session, Non-Members: $1950/5-week Session)
We ask parents to commit to the entire five-week session. We will charge your ELITE account in two payment installations, with the first half at the time of registration. The remaining half will be charged on the first day of the session. There is a 10% sibling discount for all children after the first child registered. Make-up days and refunds for missed days are not available. If your school resumes in-person learning mid-session, we will prorate your session fee. If your school goes virtual mid-session, new registrations for that session will be prorated.
If a child tests positive for COVID-19, ELITE will use contact tracing to determine which children were exposed and they will be asked to quarantine for 14 days and we will provide a refund for the days missed.
Before & After Care:
ELITE will also offer supervised childcare in the mornings before the program starts (7:30 – 8:30 AM) and in the afternoons after the program ends (3:30 – 6:00 PM). This service is available for $4 per half hour and can be reserved as needed.