REOPENING PLAN & RESERVATIONS
We’re excited to welcome you back to the clubs! While we have been closed, we have been researching all that we can do to keep you safe: we have consulted with doctors, hospital maintenance companies, and commercial cleaning experts to create great solutions to ensure a safe and healthy space for our members and team members. While we have a great plan in place based on CDC and Wisconsin recommendations, we know that this will need to evolve and adapt over time — so please keep us posted on what works and what doesn’t work for you so we can continue to make improvements.
We will continue to update this webpage as more information becomes available, so please check back often.Please complete this health waiver BEFORE returning to the club.
CLUB HOURS REOPENING – JUNE
Our hours have been limited to accommodate overnight sanitization.
- Brookfield, Mequon, River Glen
- Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- North Shore & West Brookfield
- Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- NO Extended Hours Access
Memorial Day hours at all clubs will be 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The playrooms will open Tuesday, May 26th, capacity will be limited and by reservation only.
KEEPING THE DISTANCE, TOGETHER
We welcome everyone to come to the club unless you are experiencing the following:
- Signs of a fever or a measured temperature of 100.3 degrees or
greater within the past 24 hours.
- Cough or trouble breathing within the past 24 hours.
- Have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by my doctor or a local public health official.
- No one is being charged for May — instead, we will apply pro-rated dues that were charged in March when we closed early.
- We will roll March permanent court time, locker rentals, etc. to the end of May.
- If you are not comfortable returning to the club yet, despite all of our safety provisions, or are temporarily financially unable to come back, we will provide an option to opt-out of being charged for June dues.
- Because we are ramping back up, our team has a lot to do and will not be able to handle any changes in accounts for several weeks. We will treat everyone fairly and with professionalism, and since we are not forcing anyone to pay June dues, this gives our team a bit more time to get up to speed.
- To promote physical distancing, account issues and changes will need to be handled by phone or email. The Business Office will not be available for walk-ins and the Front Desk and other Service Providers will not be able to adjust accounts.
Health Acknowledgment & Certifications
- All members will be required to complete a health acknowledgment form online.
- This form confirms that you will not come to the club if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 and that you will comply with policies intended to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- We will have our team members complete a similar form plus a special health certification each time they come to work and they’ll be fully trained on the proper use of PPE.
- If staff are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, they will be asked to stay home.
General Health Protection Policies
- There will be designated one-way traffic in certain hallways and stairwells.
- Staff will be required to wear masks, and we strongly encourage members to do the same when not participating in vigorous exercise.
- We’re limiting the total capacity of the club following the Wisconsin Department of Health guidelines.
- We are working to stagger start times for our lessons, classes, and programs to alleviate congestion in high-traffic areas of the clubs.
- Initially, no out-of-town guests will be allowed, and all local guests must complete the online guest waiver before coming to the club (links to each club’s waivers are available in the locations menu above.)
- In the locker rooms, every 4th locker will be available, the rest will be closed.
- Certain, but not all, amenities will require advance reservations which must be completed online before coming to the club, see quick links section above as they become available.
Additional Sanitization Protocols & Standards
- We will be all about cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning, thoroughly and frequently!
- We’ve involved third party resources in infection control to advise us on our cleaning processes and auditing tools to make our spaces safe.
- This includes staff training using Spartan’s Clean Check training tools, used by hospitals, hotels, and food processing plants worldwide.
- We’ve also invested in new sanitizing technologies including…
- The Clorox360 electrostatic disinfection system, and their cutting edge sanitization products that carry NSF approvals.
- The OMNI PURO Sentry UV light disinfecting stations
that irradiate 99% of pathogens and is the preferred method of cleaning in hospitals.
- As well as ATP testing used in USDA facilities to confirm cleanliness, which will be used to audit all of our spaces and equipment throughout the club.
- And CompuClean, a software solution to maintain a cleaning and audit database of our new systems, which we’ll use to score our teams on meeting the highest criteria for infection controls.
Pools/Hot Tubs/Saunas/Steam Rooms
- Occupancy limits will be posted for the pools, hot tubs, saunas, and steam rooms.
- We are also working to get the outdoor pools open as soon as possible.
- We don’t plan on taking advanced reservations for these areas at this time so please be accommodating of your fellow members and limit your time using these amenities.
- In addition to spacing out the equipment in our Fitness Centers which is open to every member at no additional cost, we’re also creating special 120 square foot workout pods with barriers.
- They include dedicated pieces of cardio & weight equipment and can be reserved online for one-hour blocks.
- Between each use, the pods will be disinfected by one of our team members.
- The cost to reserve one is $5 per session, which covers the additional cleaning and management expenses.
- We’ll also have designated personal training zones for private sessions with your trainer.
- Starting June 1st we’re utilizing larger open areas for exercise classes with marked boundaries for each participant.
- Classes will be limited and reservations will be required — no shows will be charged a fee.
- We’ll continue to post online classes until June 1 and archived classes are available on Facebook and Youtube.
- We’ won’t have back-to-back exercise classes to allow time for sanitization and prevent congestion in the corridors.
- We also have identified areas in each studio for members to leave used equipment so our team can sanitize it before its next use.
- All organized sports leagues & pick-up games will be on hold for the time being, except for tennis.
- All tennis programming and play is available with advance reservation.
- Racquetball will be available on a limited basis and by reservation only.
- Playroom capacity will be limited and by reservation only starting Tuesday, May 26.
- We’re adding more toys to the playroom and rotating them out to allow for sanitization.
- We’re excited for Summer Camps to start June 1st with changes to protect the kids and staff.
- Drop-ins will not be allowed for summer camps.
- Kids will be health screened per CDC guidelines and there will be smaller counselor-to-child ratios.
- We’ll provide PPE for counselors and educate kids on cleanliness.
Other Amenities & Services
Cafe & Grill
- Pre-packaged foods and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Initially, coffee and prepared foods & beverages will be unavailable.
Red Light Therapy & Hydro-Massage
- Will be open by reservation only and sanitized by a team member between each use.