We’re looking to hire energetic, outgoing, friendly, and reliable individuals for several seasonal summer job positions at our Brookfield, Mequon, and River Glen locations.
SUMMER JOBS AT ELITE:
- Camp Counselors (Ages 18+ and high school graduate)
- Lifeguards (Ages 16+ and hold a current lifeguard certification)
- Grill Attendants (Ages 16+)
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com!
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to view all of our current open positions
- Use the search feature or scroll through the list
- Click a job title to view the full job description or click the “Join the Talent Community” link at the top
- On the “Job Details” page complete the form, attach your resume, and click the button to “Start Application”
Elite Sports Clubs Summer Job Descriptions:
Summer Camp Counselor (Scamp)
A Scamp counselor must be able to follow and carry out a daily program designed to meet the physical and developmental needs of a group of children. They must be responsible and have the ability to supervise all Scampers assigned to their group. This person must be sensitive to the needs of individual children and relate well to both children and adults.
Grill/Snack Bar Attendant
The Grill/Snack Bar Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food/snack bar establishment which may include completing member/guest transactions, cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory.
Must be Red Cross Certified. Responsible for implementing, assisting, and enforcing the rules, regulations, and safety guidelines of the pool facility at all times of operation while on duty. Provide backup support to other areas of the Elite Sports Clubs as needed. The primary responsibility of the lifeguard is the safety of the guests, and to practice customer-friendly interactions to enhance our guests’ swim experience each and every time they use the facility. Secondary duties include pool, deck, and general maintenance; and the conducting of programs and involvement in other forms of appropriate instruction and special events. Lifeguards are responsible for keeping themselves physically fit and their rescue skills at audit quality levels as set forth by Elite Sports Clubs standards.